Fiber amplifier concepts for narrow-bandwidth optical signals.
Give me a moment to upload the abstract.
The whole thesis can als be found as pdf file (german).
- low-noise amplification of narrow-bandwidth (<20kHz) optical cw-signals
- amplification of bandwidth limited optical pulsed signals (ns, ps)
- coherent coupling of narrow-bandwidth optical cw-signals (~1 W)
- incoherent coupling of optical cw-signals (~100W)
- high power fundamental mode fiber lasers and amplifiers (Nd, Yb, Er)
- nonlinear effects (SBS, SRS, SPM, FWM, SHG)
- spectroscopy on active doped fibers
Sven Höfer - email@example.com
Last change: 08. April 2008